30 L VACUUM OVEN
- Double wall construction with stainless steel rectangular working chamber.
- Self compensating door seal with silicone rubber gasket.
- Exterior finished in scratch resistant baked enamel.
- Walls insulated with fibreglass.
- Observation window 300 x 300mm wide made of tempered glass 13mm thick allows a full view of the oven working space.
- Choice of single perforated aluminium shelf located centrally or two shelves spaced 100mm apart.
- Elements are mounted on an aluminium surround against the outer walls of the stainless steel working chamber.
- Two valves with insulated handles for vacuum and bleed are mounted on the control panel with a vacuum gauge to - 100 KPa.
- Temperature is controlled by a thermostat.
- Choice of analog or digital solid state control for finer temperature differential and easier temperature setting can be fitted if required.
- All solid state control ovens fitted with overtemp cutout thermostat.
- 300°C units available.
|Temperature Control||Thermostat||Analog Solid State||Digital Solid State|
|Temperature Range||35 to 200°C||Ambient to 200°C||Ambient to 200°C|
|Temperature Sensitivity||Approximately 2°C||1°C||0.5°C|
|Number of Shelves||1 or 2||1 or 2||1 or 2|
|Internal Size HxWxD||300x300x350 mm||300x300x350 mm||300x300x350 mm|
|External Size HxWxD||540x460x480 mm||540x460x480 mm||540x460x480 mm|